Feed cute CiCi




Friday, August 3, 2012

I think im strong?

I think im strong. Maybe. Hehe. My pain receptor is high and from past experience it seems that i can tolerate pain in maximum level. There are many times that i thought that i could not get past it. But then i remember, every rain came a rainbow. That is totally how my life is. You dont know how hard my life is so u cant judge me. I've been through a lot except im good at showing fake laughs and smiles. Im good at covering my sadness. My madness and my angerness.
I always shows people what they want to see. Outside, i seem like a perfectly happy normal life. But then, who are u to judge that im happy? My life had a lot troubles that sometimes i knew u wouldnt last one day to be in my shoes. But the positive effect that i had from all of this is i became more independant, more trusting to myself, my decisions and my wisdom. I became strong and can bear more pain. Even at moments if u scream at me, it flows from left to right ear.
Maybe its from my childhood. My family used not to have money. We're kind of ghetto i guess back in the days. My brother used to beat me all the times. I used to have bruise that i always cover up saying i fell.I get my revenge by broking his nose. When i was 16, we still fought like kids over a remote control. He punch me in front of his friends and my face bled. I did something he never expected, i bite his arm and never let go. I could still taste the flesh and rip it off. U bled my face, i rip ur flesh. An eye for an eye. U ask me if people cud change? Let me tell u org baran never change, they just pretend to change.
Back in the days, i always cried in the bathroom, y owh dear lord, that i've been beaten like to death. Im little and i've no one i can trust. When i grew up a little more, there's always sadness that clouding my days. People trying to hurt me now and then.
Now i've realize, all those pain that god put me through is to prepare me for the coming future so that i can handle it, so that i can be strong. The past created my character as i am now. No matter how hard the situations is, there 's always an answer. My last note ro every gurls, if u feel u're being abused, dont be scared to stand up for what u believe in. The truth will always be the truth, no matter how hard people will make it on to you.