Feed cute CiCi




Saturday, April 9, 2011

Annoying Flite Journey

Cish.sudahla i feel berat hati nk blk indonesia , to top it off, my flight was not smooth . First, nobody comment how i look in new style tudung. I bet if anyone else yg pakai, everybody cannot wait to comment.haish,maybe it doesn't looks good on me!
Then, i got on the plane, my seat is 26b,which is fine by me, TAPI there's some oldster sitting in my seat. He asked me to seat somewhere else yang kosong, i was like "okay..". I went on searching n searching, so i found a spot next to oldsters gak, i don't mind pon actually. So i quickly take my place. But as u know, one people start changing seat, it will actually create chaotic to the other seats. Now all the passengers around me are confused.haish, after a moment, barulah everything sorted out. As usual, i want to take a nap during my journey, but this oldster beside me kept chatting me up. I am totally not in the mood, but the lady won't take the hints. God, i have to sit there and listen to her neighing, on and on, plastering fake smiles all over my plastic face. I sat next to the aisle. The other lady sitting beside the window kept asking me to stand up so she could go to the loo. Oish,be calm dear ain...
Then the stewardess came asking malaysia or indonesia, they want to give a boarding card or whatever they call it. I don't need to fill it coz im a student, but the oldsters around me do need to fill it. You can guess what happens next. I almost got my eyes to close, then came the voice, can you fill it for us? Damn, not one, but FOUR! Ok, honestly, i'm sincerely honest to be helping them out, but gimme a time out ok. I'm not that good hearted~busted! I'm a girl and i have mood swings right now, as nowadays call it pms.
It just doesn't stop there, my booked nasi lemak came along. Air asia policy, booked online foods are served first. The oldster make such a fuss why they couldn't buy the food yet. Owh dear oldster, did u know the meaning of patience?so in the end, i had to explain to them from A to Z. To make it worse, bcoz my food came first, they kept watching me eating and asking lots of questions. Dear Lord!
After lots and lots and lots of moments passed by which seems like million of decades, the oldsters shut up and fell asleep. Now, i cannot sleep bcoz i am damn annoyed already and complaining it into my blog.