Feed cute CiCi




Saturday, April 9, 2011

 Everyone's dream girl 

Everyone dream's girl

Not long ago, I watched a korean series. I forgot the title, but the storyline really captures my attention . As usual, it started out with an ordinary girl in high school who was really plain girl , had none speciality, which we could say is a simpleton . She had a crush on this guy, who is absolutely perfect in every way from the view of her eyes. He was cute, nice and her fantasy prince charming . She's really into him , and we could say, she's head over heels for this guy, it's maybe love. But she realizes she's not really pretty, she's not that popular in school and maybe he doesn't even realizes she exists. Do you know what she said to herself? 
" I want him to know that I exist. If I want someone perfect, I need to be perfect myself."
So, after that little by little, she changed her appearance first. She said to herself, I want to have the ideal body. She strikes on diet, jogs and exercises a lot until she's satisfied with her body.. That moment, boys started to notice her , but her dream guy still doesn't even look her way. Then, she decided to have a fair skin, and believe it or not, after a tremendous effort, she succeed in having a fair and flawless skin.. By then, a lot came for her love, but still a no-no from her dream guy. He stills ignored her. He still doesn't notice her..
So, she took the quickest way to save her heart, by packing her schedule with studying so she could be busy and be smart.. Soon, she forgot about her prince charming and goes on with her life. Because she passed examinations with flying colours and she studied really hard, by 25 she's a successful confidence women, on top of the world!
Guess whom she accidentally met? Her long lost prince charming.. Because of the right timing, the right chemistry and fate, they fall in love. Now, he really has returned her love. After lots of efforts and sacrifices, she got her prince charming.. 
What a fairytale..but still, I wish it is my fairytale. I wish I could have that happy ending.. One's can still hope, don't they?