Feed cute CiCi




Sunday, July 1, 2012

1st day hospital losari

Obgyn! This is my first time ever at this hospital. Throughout my clinical, i was never given here. So to said, this place is supposed to be heaven, less patients, sick place for rich people, luxurious. But when i came, the first thing that cross my mind is crap! I've had such a horrible morning.
Let me fill u in. I was driving to work which happens to be around 1 hour drive. So i get up at 5, have a bath and get ready. By 6, im already driving so i cud arrive at 7. BUT, the stupid dam road blocks all around the hospital due to some pasar pagi. I could not get near to the hospital. I spent another hour getting lost finding the right way becoz all the roads have been blocked. Pfffttttt.
Then, when i finally do arrive, i park my car. Came a doodlehead park his car so closely beside my car, and i meant hell close. He went out doodly. What an unconsiderate man whore. I have to get out from the passenger seat for god sake. Bringing my heavy bag, when i said heavy, it must be around 10 kg #medicalbooksismadeoutofstone. I walk like a turtle, trying to find the entrance. The security guards looks me up & down asking where I'm going. Hello, did u not see im wearing doctor's coat. God! Do u think im a kid trying to play doctor and sneak into private hospital? God, i just want to poke his eyes out. And guess what, in the big hospital, i was expected to find my room and ask around for the key. God almighty, im losing my patience.
Ok! Now i've got the key, found the goddamn room that looks like a haunted house. Men, y do u have to put my room behind some big mary jesus statue? It scares me. Owh, i spent another 15 minutes trying to unlock the goddamn door. Turns out the key is a bit tricky. My pants is on fire. Even my underwear is on fire! After some kicking and cursing, the door open. Lord, protect me from this place. Im damn scared.