Feed cute CiCi




Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Dating alone? 😌

Hehe, i was on duty in stella maris today, turned out there's actually no patient so i decide to skip and went out to dinner, Ballezza!!!! Hehe. It is new and improved, just open up today after construction. Very luxurious and a bit pricey. Guess what, im their first customer! Yey me. Hehe
When i was asked to be seated, they ask, for how many, i said alone, with a smug.:b and he said only 1? And i smiled again. Yes! What's wrong wif eating alone. These people are giving me strange looks. Hehe.
The waiter and waitress are so noce. They are proper, they keep saying please and thank you. The food was average. Not so much for me eyh, but i like the fact it feels like home. The place just remind me hotel resaurants in langkawi where me n family used to have dinner. Suddenly i feel homesick. Owh, its not a bad idea to have dinner alone here except for the stares. To all the couply doudly, u shud take ur gf here, pretty romantic wif the jazz going on, the wonderful service and did i tell u its beside the sea? Yeah, im watching sunset meanwhile eating. God, i love my life.:D