Feed cute CiCi




Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Marriage!

Case #1 : Wedding Preparation Guide lines

Announcement:It is the responsibility of the bride's family to announce the wedding in the local newspaper. The announcement should include: A photograph of the bride (A high school yearbook picture is acceptable); Name of the groom, education completed by both bride and groom (do not include elementary school, unless that was the terminal degree.); current employment and planned residence after the ceremony (If living with the bride's parents, it is not necessary to specify where in the house you will reside).

Invitations:Since you are having a planned wedding and you are expecting a lot of free stuff, you must send out invitations! They do not have to be lengthy. Something like "You are invited to watch John Smith and Jennifer Johnson make it legal on March 14, 2000." will suffice nicely. If you don't want to be so formal, you can always run down to the local bar and yell "If you aint doing nothin' on the 14th of March, why don't you stop by my house for a cold one about 2 o'clock. Me and Jennifer's having some friends over to watch the ball game and witness our weddin'."

Proper attire: For the bride, the key words are "be conservative." No matter how good it may look, refrain from wedding outfits made with spandex or adorned with fringe. Excessive slits and dips also are frowned upon. This is not the occasion to show the world how big "they" are. For the groom, a rented tuxedo is haute courture, but if it means the difference between going on a honeymoon and staying home, concider some alternatives. For example, a leisure suit with a cummerbund and a clean work shirt can create a natty appearence. And though possibly uncomfortable, say yes to socks and shoes for this special occasion.

The ceremony: No matter how urgent the event, loaded weapons have no place at the alter. At the point in the ceremony that says, "If anybody has any reason why these two should no be joined in holy matrimony..." tell the preacher not to pause too long, old flames sometimes die hard and talk too much.

Reception: Remember to reserve the UAW hall far in advance, and avoid Saturdays, since that's bingo night. It is perfectly acceptable to ask guests to wipe their feet before entering the hall. After all the cleaning deposit can be the difference between an oil change and a full tune-up for the car. When dancing never remove undergarments, no matter how hot it is!

Case #2
Hah! Why does when I reach this age, people keep talking about that? Is it really old that you are 23 and still single? To all the aunties and uncles out there, and to my parents, it's not like I'm not getting marry ever. Just gimme time, I'm sure I'll find the right person to say 'I DO!'. I know mostly in Kedah, girls my age are already lining up to be married, already married or expecting a child. Heck, some even already had children the size of a football team. Even my friends from my hometown, my cousins or my siblings, they either have a very super steady relationship, engaged, married or already a mom. Some of them are even younger than me! (that freaks me out). Congratulations to them, they have found their partner in life and succeed in finding their fairytale. Which is why sometimes I envy them because my fairytale doesn't even been written yet. It is still a closed book.
In a few days time, I'll be home in Malaysia. I feel at the top of the mountain now, happiness to the max if you can imagine because I miss my family so much. But, at the same time, I already feel the tension buzzing around. I know the moment I arrived, I'll be raining with lots of questions, which sometimes I don't even have time to breath to answer. Is it really a must question, or in fact the first question for everyone to ask whether I have boyfriend or not. How about, how's your life there? Did you save any patient but NOOOO...they have to butt into my personal life and makes me feel horrible about myself. If I officially has a relationship people, I'll be wearing a ring and don't sweat it, I'm surely will tell on my own.
Case 3 #
This always happened during my holidays. But this one happens recently, by meaning, during my last holiday. Maybe last year. My parents invited me to dinner with them and their friends ( I forgot on what occasion). So, I did. We dine at Hotel Bayview Langkawi. It's a buffet and all you can eat. Fantastic, I love malaysian foods and I can't get enough of it. So, I put a lot of foods on my plates, singing to myself yummy yummy yummy for my tummy. The moment I sat, getting ready to eat...

mrs x : Ni..auntie nak tanya cek oi..ain kan...
ain : Ye auntie (letak balik sudu and focus pada auntie)
mrs x : Cek ni umoq brapa dah..
ain : oo..umoq da msk 22 auntie..huhu
mrs x: blajaq medik ka...da thn berapa?
ain : br nk msk thn 4 auntie..lambat lg nak abeh.
mrs x : ni cek ada boipren ka...kawan spesial ka..(my mum tersedak)
ain : (sengih kambin....)ooo.xdak kot auntie..
mrs x: ni makcik nk habaq noo, mengaji2 gak, cek jgn dok p lupa carik satgy umoq da tua, dok xdak orang lagi..blaaa..bla...bla....bla...serangan leter dr my mum, and all the aunties from my table.
ain : sengih kambin lagi...(teros x lalu nk makan)

It's not the first time it happened, and I know they said that for my own goods. But sometimes, I wish that they understand, it's not easy to find someone just like that.If it's easy like baking a pie, then I would have hundreds by now.haha