Feed cute CiCi




Friday, March 18, 2011

Terseliuh kaki. ='(

Stupid new shoes. I just bought this gorgeous pink shoes for my work shoes. But that's what they say. Don't judge the book by its cover. It looks pretty but damn uncomfortable. At last I sprained my ankle. Nak sembahyang pon sakit taw sekarang ni. Pity my sweet feet. Sob3. What should I do?should I not wear it anymore. I can't because that will be a sin to the shoes. Haishh. why does in many many things in this world, I need to be obsessed by shoes. God, I am a shoeholic. I confess. I just love shoes so much. I can never get enough of it. Ouch ouch, my feet hurts.=(

Yada, yada..yada...my day today is quite flat and dull. Many psychotics patients admitted today. But one of them catch my eyes. He's about 17 years old and very cute! But then guess what? his diagnosis is intoxication of alcohol and drugs.What a pity! many girls would fall for him if he wasn't addicted to those. But he was lucky, his mother caught him early. At first she didn't know that he consumed alcohol with drugs. Then, a week ago, he had seizure and immediately brought to the hospital. Then all secrets are out in the open. My advice, jangan minum minuman keras dan dadah ok! Awak boleh jadi psikotik jugak, atau dalam bahasa yang mudah dipahami, awak boleh gila, sebab menatang2 tu merosakkan otak!haha. okay.lesson learnt.bye.tc