Feed cute CiCi




Saturday, March 19, 2011

THE ULTIMATE PRANKS EVER.

Last night, one of our own friends decided to write his own death certificate. He chose 7.30 pm, hari Khamis, malam jumaat as his timing of death, which by the way, when I first heard it, I said to myself 'at least die mati malam jumaat, semoga die deletakkan dalam golongan yang beriman'. Precisely at 18.54, Friday,a message came through my inbox while I was sleeping soundly (like always), because I'm exhausted from dinas at psychiatry. Beep, beep while playing the song Baby I love you, I opened my eyes and flipped open my handphone, and this is how the message goes (bear in mind, I'm still in fuzzly state):

Assalamualaikum w.b.t dukacita disampaikan
kepada yang mengenali XXXXXX, dia telah kembali ke 
rahmatullah kelamarin 7.30 pm akibat denggi...kami 
mewakili XXXXXX memohon sebesar2 kemaafan
jika ada kesilapan semoga ditempatkan di kalangan 
orang beriman, -tolong forward- xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx,
abg arwah. Kalau arwah pernah berhutang pada sesiapa 
sebelum ini, harap bagitaw...

Actually, I'm still in fuzzly state, mamai2 lagi, and in my mind, I thought his family died, not him and tak sempat habes baca mesej lagi, my phone rings, "The simpsons"....

Caller : Ain...taw x?
Ain : Taw ape?
caller : mr x, die meninggal!
ain : hah! Ya allah, r u serious?
caller : la...ain x tawu ker
ain : ain br je bke msg, x sempat bce lg. I thought family die yg meninggal.omg, sedeynye..
caller : tu la, terkejut gile
ain : mekaseh btaw, xpela ain nk smbg bce msg blk.

So I reread back the msg, and pause for a while.. (mengelamun), he is still young, lots of things to hope for, I feel quite shock and sad for a while. I knew this guy!

I went into eiji's room, eiji! wake up! someone just died!
what???she's still half asleep..
WAKE UP!mr x just died..
Langsung terbukak mata luas2..
KO BIAR BETUL!TAKKAN LA KOT!
I am damn serious, try read the msg
There, you got it also!

Then, we both remain silent for a while, lot of messages coming in. He is all over the news especially in facebook. His classmates is crying for him, thinking they didn't even have the last words to say to him. Messages from PKPMI asking me if it was true, and I, in a very emotional state said yes. He is gone due to Dengue. All of us kept saying, it can't be. How can in Malaysia, people died of dengue. I thought the treatments there are faster and efficient. And why does he did not know the symptoms, he's a medic student for god sake.
Many cried, especially the closest to him. One, even dedicated a blog to him. It was really touching when I first read it. Many left their dinners, things that they're doing, just to gather and baca yasin untuk arwah. His friends from all over called his roommate and cried, asking if it was true. One even had an exam tomorrow, I could feel that he must be really sad. I even message condolences to his brother in law for god sake!it was a very gloomy atmosphere at the moment. I heard, one of his friends is already planning to buy ticket flights to malaysia to see his family. All of us still can't believe it, and we hope it wasnt true and yada, yada, yada...
Nor any of us know that we just got our wish in any moments now..

Tiba-tiba......Beep2
Korang, die x meninggal pon. Hah, ko ni, mane satu..Jangan main-main dow...
Betol...Die tipu jek, diorang da call parents die da..
Lah, pulak..(kitorang da gelak2)
X gune pnye budak, buat penat sedey jek, baek ak tidor

He had some nerves. It's just a fake news not by others, but by the owner itself. Apparently, someone has friend, who is friend with his friend hometown ( I guess that's how the story goes). Confirming that he is healthy and alive. They called his mother, his mother said yes, he had dengue, but now he is cured and healthy. She just sends him to the bus station. OMG, all of just got punked!

Phew..now there's some damage control to do, to un-death him to those that we've passed on the news. Today is a modern technology, communication are faster and we obviously cannot beat it. The news is already spread around Malaysia and Indonesia. There's still a few did not even know that he is still alive. Of course, news travel fast and it needs some time to undo it.

This morning even many did not know. One still came and said condolences. Some are still confused by messages whether he' alive or not. They are not sure which one is true. Up 'till now, the messages is still in sending mode. People, he's alive. Believe the latest news.

Boy, u sure raise chaotic, lots of people involve. It may sounds funny to u, but not to others who actually care for u. The funny thing is, in the midst of the crisis, I also heard somebody else died, mr D. One of our friends also. Wow, tak cukup berita seorang meninggal, nak tambah lagi satu. That was funny, macam mane la boley pi tambah org len pulak meninggal. What a funny weird world as I'm smiling to myself.

The good thing is, today, none of the people I knew died, and I was relief. We are young, still lots of hope to go on, expectations from family and yada..yada..yada..Just hope you think deeply before you pull someone leg. You never know what might happens.

Okeyh.gotta go study now. there's no way I'm wasting my time blabbing more in my blog. Hopefully all had been cleared, and people, stay alive. It's such a grieve when someone you know died!tata~